I SOLD 3047 PRODUCTS

dgtn at 4advice.com dgtn at 4advice.com
Wed Jan 19 01:15:30 EST 2000

I SOLD 3047 PRODUCTS (that cost me $5ea) FOR
$59.95 in JUST 90 DAYS!
The secret technique I used put $180,000 in my
bank account.
Now, I Want to Show You HOW YOU CAN DO THE SAME
THING.....

Best of all, this amazing home business has an
enormous back-end profit (mine earned me another
$120,000!)- and you can start this business on a
shoestring.

Dear Entrepreneur...
In the next couple of minutes I'd like to
discuss some ideas with you...if you have ever
thought about running your own business or you
already have a business you will find the
following information quite relevant.

Frankly, running your own business can be
enormously challenging.
There never seems to be enough time or money to
get everything done that you've planned. With
many businesses the more successful you get the
LESS TIME you have to enjoy your family, your
profits...your life.  It's a sad "catch 22" that
can exhaust many business owners and
entrepreneurs.

Let me introduce myself... I'm Dave London. I
was a County employee working in the field of
corrections some years ago and before long I
became frustrated with the deadend nature of the
work and the paycheck. Pay raises were not based
on merit but on budgeting concerns....at any
rate, they were few and far between.  I knew I
had no real future working for someone else.

After several years I got burned out, fed up and
I finally just quit.
I believed at the time that my best avenue to
financial independence,
actual WEALTH, was by writing a proprietary
information product...also
known in the good old days as a book.

My first little booklet, called GO FOR IT!, sold
5000 copies at $12 each within about 90 days.
Then, I spent the next summer writing Mind Over
Money and sold about 10,000 copies that Fall
also for $12 each....plus another 25,000 copies
over the next couple of years. Over $400,000 in
two years! Not too bad, just starting out.

Only problem was, I was working in my business
(not on it). My wife and I often were up to 11
or 12 PM entering orders (up to 500 a day!) into
our database, printing labels, packing up books,
shipping and responding to inquiries etc. Plus,
I had to develop future ad campaigns, write the
sales letters, pick the mailing lists, shop for
the best printers etc. etc..  And...when sales
of Mind Over Money
started to taper off I had to find another
product or write another book.  Whew!!!  Makes
me tired just thinking about it!

Today, I still write books because that's what I
enjoy doing. And, I still write ad copy because
I like to do that as well. But, I've automated
every other aspect of my business using the
Internet and amazing new software. Now, I can
actually promote my products in a couple of
hours a day (actually, I have a Student Intern
do all the work!).

 My online systems  not only respond with
advertising copy to all  inquiries,
automatically,  but also take the orders and
even send out  the product...even while I'm
sleeping.  I NEVER DREAMED I COULD MAKE  SO MUCH
MONEY SO EASILY!  In fact, based on my original
experience as  a fledging entrepreneur and
writer I expected I would have to be  working
harder than ever.

I WANT TO OFFER YOU A WAY TO MAKE THE MONEY AND
LIVE THE LIFE YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED....but before
now didn't have the time and marketing
strategies to make it all work.

LEARN FROM A SUCCESSFUL PUBLISHER
After setting up an international import/export
trade clearinghouse on the Internet   which
practically runs itself I decided to put
everything I've learned about off-line and on-
line marketing systems into a new multimedia
program.  There is not an ounce of fat in the
150 pages because I've boiled down everything I
know into an easy to read and follow step-by-
step recipe for success. If you have an ounce of
ambition and a couple of spare hours a day you
can achieve spectacular success operating from
your home anywhere
in the world.

WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM MY NEW MULTIMEDIA PROGRAM??

*  If you are a busy PROFESSIONAL working those
0+ hour weeks you'll be
amazed at how much money you can make working
just a few hours a day.

*  If you are a HOUSEWIFE and your hubby gives
you $100 a week to feed
and clothe your family and YOU WANT MORE don't
get a divorce -- follow
my instructions and earn that much an hour...
legally :).

* If you are a STUDENT who doesn't have time
between studies and parties
to earn enough to make it all worthwhile this is
exactly what you're
looking for. You'll learn more practical money-
making information in
Business on a Disk than you could learn in four
years of college.  Get
out of the Ivory Tower and learn something
useful!

* If you are a frustrated WRITER, I'll show you
exactly how to get your
book published and market it yourself for
enormous profits. You don't
need to compete with 300,000 other frustrated
writers to get published
--do it yourself like I've always done and turn
your work into almost
instant cash. My first year, I sold 10,000 books
at $12 each -- and I
did it the hard way - by expensive snail mail!
You'll do even better
on the Internet.

I'll show you how to turn information products
you create (or find) into on-going income
streams that bring you a raging river of CASH
day in and day out 365 days a year. Best of all,
most of my strategies require little or NO MONEY
TO START!

* Jerry Sutton used the second technique to sell
22,000 booklets at almost $20.00 each...AND IT
COST HIM NOTHING TO GET ALL THOSE ORDERS!
Imagine, over $396,000 income within 60
days....FREE MONEY!
I reveal the details of  his technique in my
book.

* An airline pilot and amateur writer named
Harold Moe used this next
technique to sell 181,000 recession survival
kits for housewives. Each
order brought him $20....$3,620,000 income.
You'll learn exactly how
he did it and even the name and address of the
publisher he used to
accomplish this amazing feat.

* I used the fourth technique to sell 35,000
copies of my book Mind
Over Money for $12. each. Then I went on to sell
3000 copies of
another book, this time at $59.95 each...in just
90 days! My backend service brought in another
$120,000.00 that same year!

* The National Enquirer( sells millions of
booklets every year using
the fifth technique. A modification to their
system I've devised adds
so much bottomline income that you will be able
to earn a substantial
piece of this lucrative business.

NEVER WORRY ABOUT MISSING SUNNY WEEKENDS AGAIN...
WORK WHEN YOU WANT, WHERE YOU WANT...SPEND MORE
TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY!!

Here's a brief look at just some of the areas
covered....some of the
benefits you'll enjoy:

* Earn enough to "retire" while you are still
young enough to enjoy it.
* Live & operate from anywhere in the world
right from your home.
* No employees needed - most everything is done
via the miracle of
technology.
* Work just a few hours a week for maximum
results.
* Build a valuable business you can pass on to
your children and grandchildren.
*  Women, housewives and minorities cannot be
held back
from success - no limits to your success!
*  Gain the freedom to take time off - even
extended vacations- while
your publishing  business runs on "autopilot"
*  Earn more in  a week than the 'average Joe'
earns in a good month.
*  Earn on-going RESIDUAL INCOME 24/7 365 days a
year.
*  Gain prestige and recognition by becoming a
widely read author/publisher.
*  Run a virtually paperless office - no
employees - no paperwork- no
hassles.
*  You can operate your business in complete
privacy if you wish making thousands of dollars
a day quietly and without attracting undue
attention.
* If you wish you can set up 'offshore' in a tax
-free municipality thereby avoiding excessive
taxation.

WHEN YOU ORDER NOW AND YOU'LL ALSO RECEIVE:

*** 300 RE-SALE READY REPORTS with reprint
rights and instructions for
selling them using  a "PAY-PER-VIEW" website
that completely automates
your business. And, the software to set this up
is FREE! (I show you
where to get it!)

*** 5 HIGH-PAYING INTERNET BUSINESSES that you
can run from home to
earn up to $200/hr WHILE IN YOUR PAJAMAS!

 *** Information on special software programs to
run your business, where to get free demo's,
which programs actually work and which programs
to avoid.

 *** The BEST SOURCES FOR MAILING LISTS, web
site hosts, printing, free Internet resources,
best companies for a credit card merchant acct
and MORE!

 *** THE ABSOLUTE BEST WEBSITES FOR FREE
RESOURCES

 *** 6000+AD SITES TO PLACE YOUR CLASSIFIED ADS
FOR FREE
PLUS FREE SOFTWARE TO POST YOUR ADS!

 *** 600 LINKS TO INTERNET DIRECTORIES TO
ADVERTISE YOUR WEBSITE

***  FREE E-Mail and 2 minute Long Distance
Phone calls even if you don't have a computer
(you can retrieve your e-mails by phone!)

*** A VIRTUALLY UNKNOWN NEW BUSINESS: G-Ball
Balloon Ride that has hundreds of customers
lining up to ride...and you collect $15 per ride!

PLUS EIGHT SECRET STRATEGIES TO SELL ANY SERVICE
OR PRODUCT STARTING WITH little or no money.
Just one of my Internet strategies pulls in
orders LIKE CRAZY because it totally reverses
the risk for your customer!

I call my complete program BUSINESS ON A DISK,
"Secret Strategies To JUMPSTART Your Home
Business Starting With Little or No Money".

OK,  Here's my offer to you. You get Business on
a Disk including 300 re-sale ready reports , a
Gateway Website to sell the product, an online
Marketing Resource Center plus 18 chapters of
specific money-making details about EXACTLY how
to make money both on-line and offline, free
software plus FIVE INTERNET BUSINESSES THAT WILL
PAY YOU $50 TO $200 AN HOUR PLUS DEALER WEBSITE
CODE... all for just $99.00 and, best of all,
you can download the program from my website
right now! Call me to get the secret location
and access code.

AS A BUSINESS ON A DISK REGISTERED DEALER YOU
EARN $30 PER SALE...AND WE DO ALL THE WORK. WE
TAKE THE ORDER, PROCESS THE CREDIT CARDS OR
CHECKS ON-LINE AND SHIP OUT ALL THE ORDERS PLUS
YOUR COMMISSION CHECK EVERY WEEK. ALL YOU DO IS
Follow the secret marketing strategy to make
money.

              ********LIMITED TIME (72 hr) OFFER:*********

GET THE BUSINESS ON A DISK DEALERSHIP WITH
RESALE RIGHTS WORTH $99.00, a Gateway Web Page,
secure online ordering system and marketing
resource center all for JUST $59.95.

YOU RISK ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WHEN YOU ORDER NOW.
Here's why. When you make your very first sale
of Business on a Disk I'll send you the entire
$59.95 purchase price - that's how confident I
am in this program. You make the effort and you
will have nothing out of pocket. It's like
getting a 100% rebate. Fair enough?

 But, this offer ONLY APPLIES IF YOU CALL OR FAX
IN YOUR ORDER WITHIN 72 HOURS...after that time
you'll have to pay full price!

And, you must use the enclosed order form. Why?
It has a code that will tell me you have ordered
within 72 hours.  If you wait, you can order
from my secure order form on-line but, then you
pay the regular price of $99.00 and you don't
get all the free bonuses, above!

Why would I offer a program selling for $99.00 for just $59.95?

 Well, first, this is a one-time marketing test and it won't be repeated!
you
either pay $59.95 now or pay retail for it later. But the other reason is
that
I offer consulting services like website marketing makeovers, sales letter
copywriting, editing of your book or report and on and off-line
promotional
services. I can even publish your book or report as an interactive,
multimedia
software program with a slide show, animations and sound on diskette or
CD-Rom.
 So, I figure I'll give a lucky few a bargain to bring in new business --
it's that simple.

 EXAMINE MY MULTIMEDIA SOFTWARE PROGRAM & TURNKEY INTERNET BUSINESS
THAT CAN PUT   $200 TO $1000 A DAY IN YOUR POCKET  **** RISK FREE****.

You risk nothing when you order now. Take a RISK FREE LOOK at Business on
a Disk and get Dealership Rights FREE by placing your order now under my 90
day risk free use guarantee.

DON'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE.. CALL OR FAX YOUR ORDER IN NOW!
Call TOLL FREE: 800-459-6737  8AM to 8PM Eastern Time Zone   or
 Fax: 207-721-8513

 Sincerely,
 Dave London

$$$$$$$$P.S. But wait! I'm not done yet!

Send Me Your Honest Opinion of my Secret Strategies Program within 15 days
After Receiving the Disk and I'll send you a location you can get a FREE
HIGH SPEED INTERNET CONNECTION!  Just imagine, no monthly fees, ever!    This tip alone is worth many times the cost of Business on a Disk!

GO AHEAD...
Run the entire program. Try out the great Internet Resource links and soak
up all the great tips, tricks and techniques. Then take 5 minutes and type me a short letter on your company's letterhead. Tell me what you think about the Business on a Disk program. Be honest! Give me permission to use your quote and a copy of your letter in my promotional materials and I'll e-mail you the URL
to set up your free website and 56K free Internet connection....when I get
your letter with permission to reprint it.....even if you found some areas that need improvement -  AND EVEN IF YOUR LETTER IS ASKING FOR A REFUND!.

100% 30 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE (less s&h).

NOTE!! This is a 32 bit program for PC's. The program only runs on Windows
95, Win'98 NT or later.
Sorry, we cannot accommodate Apple computers or Windows 3.1 versions.

PRINT THIS FORM & FAX YOUR ORDER TO: (207)-721-8513
or, for really fast service call me direct: (207)-729-1713
My company accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and checks by FAX.

here)</A>
Or call 716-420-4311 to be removed.

Sender:
Dave London
MultiMedia Systems, Ltd
Brunswick, ME 04011

 ORDER FORM    Trc#14C-00J*AR     DIN# 1836
Dave, I'm responding today so please include re-sale rights for Business
on a Disk as well plus all bonuses, above. I understand that Business on a
Disk comes with both a 30 day UNCONDITIONAL MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
PLUS a 90 day use guarantee. It is my understanding that either I make at least
10 times the cost of your program or I can return it within 90 days along with
proof of employing any one or more of the eight marketing strategies on the disk
for return of my $59.95 On that basis, here's my $59.95 fee plus $2.95 for shipping
and handling (total of $62.90).
                       FAX THIS FORM TO
                      207-721-8513     DIN#1836
My Name:___________________________
Address:_____________________________
City:____________________________State:_______
Country:_________________________
Zip/PostalCode:___________  Tel#: (required)____________________
Email:____________________________
Type of Charge Card: []Visa  []MasterCard  [] Discover
Card #:___________________________ ExpDate:___________
 Name on card:________________________
Signature:____________________________

If you prefer you can mail your deposit as cash, check, money order or
credit card info to:
         MultiMedia Systems, Ltd.
                96 Maine Street PMB# 215
                Brunswick, ME 04011-2013
or print the form, fill it out and paste your
signed check, below and
fax it to 207-721-8513

P.P.S.  Maybe you are thinking you won't order
right this minute (or maybe not at all). So, if
you order right now BY PHONE, I'll also include
my list of the top 50 FREE Classified
Advertising Sites that have proven to pull
the highest response. This list is ranked by
response!...and it is in addition to the master
list of over 6000 Classifed Sites included in
 Business on a Disk. Just call and ask for my
special list. 1-800-459-6737

If you were to place your ad in all these
special sites you couldn't help but make many
times the discounted cost of Business on a Disk.
YOU SIMPLY CAN'T LOSE!!!
---