SAVE 20%-50% ON YOUR GROCERY BILL!

Kevin redf at ausi.com
Thu Jan 20 02:12:48 EST 2000

Save up to 50% and more on your grocery shopping with our Grocery
Coupon
Certificate Book!

Welcome to the newest idea in the world of couponing...where YOU
CHOOSE
THE NAME BRAND COUPONS YOU WANT.....FOR THE PRODUCTS YOU KNOW YOU ARE
GOING TO BUY.....from our list of over 1200 national name brand
products!  Now, you don't have to settle for only those few that you
find in magazines and
newspapers.  Imagine having a discount coupon for almost every item
you buy
at the grocery store.  THINK OF HOW MUCH MONEY YOU CAN SAVE!  When
you pick
your own coupons, you can do just that.  With double and triple
coupon
offers, you can actually cut your grocery bill in half.  We hear
about
smart shoppers who go to the store with coupons and pay only the
sales tax.  Now you can be one of those people!

COUPONING IS FOR EVERYONE!

Over 90% of American's households save MILLIONS of dollars each year
by
using coupons.  Everyone wants to save money, and we have a terrific
way to
increase your savings and stretch your buying power.  FANTASTIC
SAVINGS!

If you use our coupon certificate book, you are guaranteed to save
money.
We send the coupons to you in about 10-15 days.  When you redeem
these at
your favorite store, you will see an immediate savings in your
grocery
bill. You will pay less for aspirin, cereal, soup, laundry detergent
and much more.  You will be able to buy TRUSTED name brand products
at generic brand prices!   Select from over 1,200 National Brand Name
Products - Crest, Colgate, Kleenex, Kelloggs, Ajax, Ivory, Tide,
Parkay, Lipton, Kraft, Stouffers, Heinz, Purina, Del Monte...the list
goes on!  You can use these coupons WHEREVER you shop, as often as
you like.

YOU HAVE TO BUY GROCERIES, SO WHY NOT SAVE MONEY EVERY TIME YOU SHOP?

HERE IS HOW IT WORKS...
For only $24.95, you will receive a coupon book from which you can
select
$200 worth of grocery coupons of YOUR CHOICE.  The book contains
twenty
(20), ten dollar ($10) coupon certificates.  You simply fill out the
certificate with the code numbers of the coupon you want.  You can
make 35
coupon selections per certificate.  We will fill the order with 1-3
coupons
from each selection until we reach the $10 value of the certificate.
Your
coupons are mailed to you in 10-15 working days.  IT'S THAT EASY!

Below are comments from a few consumers who use these Coupon
Certificate
Books. An individual's savings will vary according to products
purchased,
coupons used, and stores policy concerning double or triple value
coupon
redemption.

"Your grocery savings plan is wonderful!  I saved $51.60 on my first
trip
and will save even more on the next.  It's wonderful what you are
doing...
helping me save money at the supermarket.  Thank you."
- Maria Lupe Garza

"The moment I received my coupons from you, I went to my favorite
grocery
store.  I was thrilled at how much I saved.... a total of $31.05!
Using
your coupon books is the very best way to save big at the supermarket
---