fos-jun leucine zippers

rubendaniel at my-deja.com rubendaniel at my-deja.com
Thu Jan 20 05:54:01 EST 2000

Hullo everybody,

In our lab we have been trying to generate alpha-beta T-cell receptors
expressing the both alpha and beta chains in bacterias and mix them to
generate the heterodimer molecule but with poor susccess. I read
recently that putting the fos/jun leucine zippers (LZ) you are able to
do that. My question is: does anybody cloned in a plasmid the DNA
coding for that two molecules (fos-jun) or for just the LZ, and is
possible to send me some of those plasmids?.
If anybody can help me on this subject please contact me on:

ruben.varela-calvino at kcl.ac.uk

Thank you very much.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.