SAVE 20%-50% ON YOUR GROCERY BILL!

redf at ausi.com redf at ausi.com
Thu Jan 20 06:36:01 EST 2000

Save up to 50% and more on your grocery shopping with our Grocery Coupon
Certificate Book!

Welcome to the newest idea in the world of couponing...where YOU CHOOSE
THE NAME BRAND COUPONS YOU WANT.....FOR THE PRODUCTS YOU KNOW
YOU ARE GOING TO BUY.....from our list of over 1200 national name brand products!  Now, you don't have to settle for only those few that you find in magazines and
newspapers.  Imagine having a discount coupon for almost every item you buy
at the grocery store.  THINK OF HOW MUCH MONEY YOU CAN SAVE!  When you
pick your own coupons, you can do just that.  With double and triple coupon
offers, you can actually cut your grocery bill in half.  We hear about
smart shoppers who go to the store with coupons and pay only the sales tax.  Now
you can be one of those people!

COUPONING IS FOR EVERYONE!

Over 90% of American's households save MILLIONS of dollars each year by
using coupons.  Everyone wants to save money, and we have a terrific way to
increase your savings and stretch your buying power.  FANTASTIC SAVINGS!

If you use our coupon certificate book, you are guaranteed to save money.
We send the coupons to you in about 10-15 days.  When you redeem these at
your favorite store, you will see an immediate savings in your grocery
bill. You will pay less for aspirin, cereal, soup, laundry detergent and much more.
You will be able to buy TRUSTED name brand products at generic brand prices!
Select from over 1,200 National Brand Name Products - Crest, Colgate, Kleenex,
Kelloggs, Ajax, Ivory, Tide, Parkay, Lipton, Kraft, Stouffers, Heinz, Purina, Del Monte..
the list goes on!  You can use these coupons WHEREVER you shop, as often as you
like.

YOU HAVE TO BUY GROCERIES, SO WHY NOT SAVE MONEY EVERY TIME
YOU SHOP?

HERE IS HOW IT WORKS...
For only $24.95, you will receive a coupon book from which you can select
$200 worth of grocery coupons of YOUR CHOICE.  The book contains twenty
(20), ten dollar ($10) coupon certificates.  You simply fill out the
certificate with the code numbers of the coupon you want.  You can make 35
coupon selections per certificate.  We will fill the order with 1-3 coupons
from each selection until we reach the $10 value of the certificate.  Your
coupons are mailed to you in 10-15 working days.  IT'S THAT EASY!

Below are comments from a few consumers who use these Coupon Certificate
Books. An individual's savings will vary according to products purchased,
coupons used, and stores policy concerning double or triple value coupon
redemption.

"Your grocery savings plan is wonderful!  I saved $51.60 on my first trip
and will save even more on the next.  It's wonderful what you are doing...
helping me save money at the supermarket.  Thank you."
- Maria Lupe Garza

"The moment I received my coupons from you, I went to my favorite grocery
store.  I was thrilled at how much I saved.... a total of $31.05!  Using
your coupon books is the very best way to save big at the supermarket.
Thank you!
- Mary Ann Rhodes

"What I appreciate most of all is the magnificent service that goes with
your product.  We have been ordering coupons from your company for many
months on a steady regular basis and are extremely pleased with the prompt
and accurate manner in which our orders are always filled.   It is indeed a
pleasure to do business with your company, the nation's largest and best
source of current grocery coupons."
- Leroy & Mary Bump

COUPONS ARE GOOD AT THE STORE OF YOUR CHOICE!
90-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!!  ORDER NOW!

For more information and/or to order by check, money order, or credit
card, please refer to the following websites:

http://www.couponconnection.net/jbra
(complete information on coupon booket which sells for $24.95)

http://www.supermarketmagic.net/jbra
(complete information on the program "SuperMarket Magic - How to Make Your
Grocery Bill Virtually Disappear".  You will receive a complete video that
will show you step-by-step how to buy hundreds of dollars of groceries for
as little as $2.00.  Sometimes the grocery stores will actually owe you
money!.  You will also receive a complete audio program detailing how you
can virtually eliminate your grocery bill, plus 2 giant manuals that guide
you step-by step!  The cost of this kit is only $69.

OR if you wish to order by mail, please send a check or money order for:
-$24.95 (free shipping and handling) for the coupon booklet
OR
-$69 (plus $12 s/h) for "SuperMarket Magic - How to Make Your Grocery Bill
Virtually Disappear"

-OR YOU MAY ORDER BOTH FOR THE LOW PRICE OF $79 (plus $12
shipping/handling) for a savings of  $14.95.

 JBR Associates
 734 Westhaven Drive
 Newton, KS  67114

OR call toll free:
 1-800-404-1475, ext. 3162
Your order will be shipped immediately.

This message is being sent to an opt-in list. If you did not join our list,
please accept our apology and remove your address at no cost to you by replying to:
mailto:bob10 at nandomail.com?subject=remove

---