Polaroid cameras and Zeiss microscopes

Mike Gruidl gruidlme at moffitt.usf.edu
Thu Jan 20 08:10:20 EST 2000

Hi:

I used to do a lot of photomicroscopy.  You can get a lot of help from the
local photo supply store.  I think you will  be pleasantly surprised at how
easy this all is.  With a little practice, you can generally get the exact
print you want.  The only limitation is the need or access to an enlarger
to make prints.  If you don't have one in your group, then your local
graphics group/department should have one.  If all else fails, again go to
the photo supply store and try to find some amateur to help you out.

> You could mount a polaroid on there but I don't know what constraints
> you may have as far as getting the camera mounted.

This may not work well, if the focal length is not correct. All your images
will be out of focus

Mike Gruidl