PCR License

Klishis, Michelle mfk4 at cdc.gov
Thu Jan 20 13:41:46 EST 2000

Do you have any further information on this, such as what court (I'm
assuming it would be one of the federal circuit courts, or the docket
number or barring that, at least the state of the court?  Also, was the
ruling being contested?

I'm very curious about all the medical/biological patent cases and have
been reading up on cases I come across.

Thank you very much.

Michelle K