kinases thiophosphate

Wolfgang Schechinger Wolfgang.Schechinger at med.uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Jan 20 18:15:22 EST 2000

Chris,

I just had a look into my local supplier's catalogue (Hartmann
analytic, Braunschweig, Germany), but couldn't find any. Sigma and
Amersham (96 catalogue) were negative as well.

Maybe somebody in this NG knows more?

Why does "normal" hot 32/33P-phosphate not do the task?

Wolfgang

> Date:          Thu, 20 Jan 2000 14:54:47 -0800 (PST)
> From:          Christoph Turck <turck at itsa.ucsf.edu>
> To:            Wolfgang Schechinger <Wolfgang.Schechinger at med.uni-tuebingen.de>
> Subject:       Re: kinases thiophosphate

> Wolfgang,
>
>    thanks for your response. Do you know where I could get
>    radiolabeled
> thiophosphoric acid?
>
> Chris (turck at itsa.ucsf.edu)

Dr. Wolfgang Schechinger, Pathobiochemistry Dept.
University of Tuebingen, Germany
email: wolfgang.schechinger at med.uni-tuebingen.de
wwWait: http://www.medizin.uni-tuebingen.de/~wgschech/start.htm
-----
*unsolicited mail is *NOT* appreciated, usual disclaimers apply
-----
---