Looking for Primers & Probes

Cellect cellect at cellectbioscience.com
Fri Jan 21 04:13:21 EST 2000

We are a new life science company, with a focus on developing research & diagnostic products.

We are interested in licensing primers & probes for use in sequencing, genotyping and quantitative PCR, preferably for automated instruments.

If you would like to have an opportunity of generating additional research income in return for your primers & probes please contact us with details of the primer or probe and its application plus which instrument platform it is running on. In return we will provide details of our licensing program and discover if we have an opportunity of mutual benefit.

Please contact us at the following email address: cellect at cellectbioscience.com

Thank you for your time.