kinases thiophosphate

Wolfgang Schechinger Wolfgang.Schechinger at med.uni-tuebingen.de
Fri Jan 21 06:57:27 EST 2000

Hi all,

I accidentally chrossposted this answer to the methods NG instead to
kinases, so the quuestion is missing.

Here it is: Chris (turck at itsa.ucsf.edu) is looking for as source of
35S-thiophosphate - as salt or free acid in order to label a
protein.
Who can help and provide a source?)

Thanks,

Wolfgang

email: wolfgang.schechinger at med.uni-tuebingen.de
wwWait: http://www.medizin.uni-tuebingen.de/~wgschech/start.htm
-----
*unsolicited mail is *NOT* appreciated, usual disclaimers apply
-----
---