hydroxylapatite

Fri Jan 21 15:55:03 EST 2000

:Anyone know where I can get some hydroxylapatite resgin?

The "standard" supplier is Bio-Rad. In addition, they now make baked
form of it ("ceramic" HA), which is very good and free of usual HA
problems like fines, low flow rates and short lifetime of the packed
column.

I've looked
:through my usual sorces for chromatography supplies with no luck.  Also, any
:voodoo secrets I should be aware of when using this?

Remove fines before packing and don't expose to pH below 6.0 (dissolves).

        - Dima