drying glycine gels

CSC un691cs at genius.embnet.dkfz-heidelberg.de
Mon Jan 24 03:18:40 EST 2000

On Sat, 22 Jan 2000, Jim D. wrote:

> I came across a kit from Novex (division of Invitrogen) called the Gel-Ease
> gel drying system which dries the gel between two pieces of cellophane
> overnight at room temp in an EtOH-based drying solution. The end product is
> a nice laminated gel that is absolutely beautiful.  I just used it for the
> first time and the results are incredible.

If you want to save money; this cellophane is alsoused by folks who make
their own marmelade.

Kind regards,

Clemens Suter-Crazzolara, PhD
 - Genius -         German Cancer Research Center DKFZ           European
 The German         Dept. Molecular Biophysics (H0200)               Data
 EMBnet             INF 280, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany           Resource
 node               phone ++49 6221-4223-42    fax -33              (EDR)
* The Biocomputing Service Group:      http://genome.dkfz-heidelberg.de *