antibody purification

Dave Parcej parcej at
Tue Jan 25 05:38:09 EST 2000

Alternatively, affinity purify your antibody. the easiest way is to adsorb
your protein onto PVDF and after blocking (eg with dried milk), incubate
with the serum. You can easily elute with 0.2M glycine. HCl pH2.5 but
remember to neutralise with 1M tris immediately!! This works well and
normally reduces the overall background compared to crude serum