protocol for single round in vitro transcription

Scott Fields sfields at lamar.colostate.edu
Tue Jan 25 11:16:35 EST 2000

Hello,  I am a graduate student at Colorado State University and I am
looking for a protocol for driving specific, single round trascription
by RNA Polymerase I by using heparin.  Our lab has traditionally used
sarkosyl but for what I wish to do sarkosyl will not work.  One of the
professors here recommended heparin but I am having a hard time finding
a protocol for its use in single round transcription for any RNA
polymerase.  Any help would be appreciated.

Scott Fields
sfields at lamar.colostate.edu
---