Molecular Biology Reagents Franchise Opportunities

Dr. Duncan Clark Duncan at nospam.demon.co.uk
Wed Jan 26 05:28:09 EST 2000

In article <002e01bf6748$daedff80$e9534382 at np6kv>, eBioSystems
<iagenix at ebiosystems.net> writes
> snipped

I'm curious. Why is this posted under the following organisation address

giving the impression that this is a commercial project of the MRC?

Is it or, forgive my cynicism, is someone within the MRC running a
business without them knowing, but using MRC resources to fund it?

Duncan

PS
In case anyone gets the wrong idea I'm all for competition, I just don't
like the bionet newsgroups being used to advertise a commercial product.
It is strictly against the charter of these newsgroups. If people want a
commercial newsgroup then it is up to them to go through the formalities
to get one but in the meantime leave this one for it's intended purpose.

sliced from time to time....

Duncan Clark
DNAmp Ltd.
Tel: +44(0)1252376288