(Q) in vitro translation of small protein

Kim, Chun gidarim at family.sogang.ac.kr
Thu Jan 27 01:50:00 EST 2000

Hello.

I have a problem with my GST-pulldown assay for interacting
domain mapping. My problem is that in vitro translated input
proteins(smaller than 25kDA) always gives me fuzzy bands.
But I can get clear signals after binding to beads.
I used 15% SDS PAGE.

Any ideas would be appreciated
Thanks in advance.

     The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable
     one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore,
     all progress depends on the unreasonable man.