using cheap digital camera to photograph gels

BjornP eped at online.no
Mon Jan 31 18:20:15 EST 2000

Life Technologies (Gibco-BRL) is the exclusive dealer for the Kodak EDAS
systems world-wide. They now offer 2 different systems, the full EDAS and
the new LE version. The full version comes with the new software that will
do both gels and dot-blots etc. The LE version is only for documenting and
does not have the analysis capabilities. You can read more about it at:
http://www.lifetech.com/world_whatsnew/whatsnew.html

The reason for the DC120 still beeing the choice is the capability for 2-way
communication to the computer.

Bjorn P.

Deb Britt skrev i meldingen ...