Pay Off Your Debts!

salm at snoopymail.com salm at snoopymail.com
Mon Jan 31 20:40:25 EST 2000

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION WILL HELP YOU GET OUT OF DEBT!
(Removal instructions are at the bottom and will be honored promptly.
Thank you.)

For the first time ever I have received a piece of email that actually
delivered more than just empty promises.

I assure you, you can earn over $21,000 each month on a ten dollar budget,
at home, in your spare time, and without sending cash in the mail to
strangers for recipes or any of the usual nonsense!

My name is G van der Werff.  I am a 31 year old firefighter husband,
father of two, and part-time student so as you can see, I am a busy man and don't
have much time for surfing the net.

However, after receiving this same e-mail on numerous occasions and
deleting it each time, I finally read it because of the catchy subject
line.It was SO REAL AND EASY TO UNDERSTAND, I could not believe it!

It was not one of those "send money in the mail to strangers" schemes that
I had seen before!  Everyone knows people just take your name off the list
and steal your money in those programs!

This one was entirely different, and it was so EASY!  I tried to put it
out of my head, but later that evening it was all I could think about.

When I went to bed that night, I couldn't sleep.  I tossed and turned and
by 4:00AM, I finally had enough! I had to do this! I thought, if I can
waste $20 a month on cable TV, I can certainly afford to budget $10 for something
that will definitely put REAL MONEY in the bank!

I promptly got started and put to use the resources that were at my
disposal to market this amazing program.  (I was given a ton of great tools
to build any business with)

Within a week I already had my first 14 subscribers!  I knew this was the
part-time opportunity that I had been looking for.  I was not prepared for
the results!

For the last three months, my e-mail box has been jammed with requests for
more information about this program!   I am receiving well above a 60%
success rate from the people who request the URL to my self-replicating
website!  I am stunned by the cash I am making!!

My wife and I had been trying to find ways to pay off our debt (a lot of
debt).  Since we got started, we paid off a student loan last month (8
years early), and we sent off the check for mine in October (almost 9 years
early).  We are putting serious dents into the rest of our balances of our
debt.  As of right now, we'll have our second mortgage paid off 8 years
early.

My life has taken a 180-degree-turn for the best in the last few months,
and we are just getting started.

I promise you, if you set aside a little time each day to send this
personal e-mail and a follow-up letter to only those who ask you for more
information, you WILL make a LOT of money!!

You don't need to know anything about computers, the internet, business,
or anything.  This is so easy!  If you would like to quickly build a $21,000+ monthly
income, and your budget can afford the small $10 monthly
investment, and you can send an e-mail message, then you are on your way to the
bank.
This is positively the best money-making opportunity ever!

You may be skeptical. After all, you've probably been led by friends,
family, and the media to believe that everything that doesn't take 40+
hours of your time each week or involves a hefty financial investment either doesn't
work or is a scam.

I used to feel exactly the same way; however, since trying this system
myself, I have found that I was listening to the wrong people.  I can only
ask you one question:  Are you getting your information from millionaires
and successful entrepreneurs, or are you taking advice of people in the
same (or worse) financial shape as yourself?

This WILL produce results, but you can't make a dime with
this...................until you get started yourself!

Get Started Now!

If you would like more information on how to earn $21,844 and more each
month, e-mail me at:  mailto:jbrsp at yahoo.com?subject=more_info
Sincerely,
G van der Werff

Please Remove at: