Polyclonal anti-VSV

Wolfgang Schechinger Wolfgang.Schechinger at med.uni-tuebingen.de
Tue Jul 4 17:01:07 EST 2000

Mike, I only know a mouse monoclonal, named P5D4 and sold by Sigma.
Worked fine for me in western blotting in dilution 1 by 5k to 20k.

If you really should need a polyclonal, I'd suggest you have
synthesized the antigen and immunize a rabbit.

Wolfgang

> From:          Mike Garbutt <Michael_Garbutt at hc-sc.gc.ca>
> Subject:       Polyclonal anti-VSV
> Date:          Tue, 04 Jul 2000 16:45:01 -0500
> To:            methods at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk

> Hi there,
>
> Can anyone direct me to the source of a polyclonal antibody to VSV?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mike
>
> --
> Mike Garbutt
> CSCHAH
> 1015 Arlington St.
> Winnipeg, MB

-----
This message is encrypted. Use your brain to decode it.
-----
Dr. Wolfgang Schechinger, Dept. of Pathobiochemistry
University of Tuebingen, Germany
email: wolfgang.schechinger at med.uni-tuebingen.de
wwWait: http://www.medizin.uni-tuebingen.de/~wgschech/start.htm
-----