Best vector for expressing recombinant antibody fragments?

Wolfgang Schechinger Wolfgang.Schechinger at med.uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Jul 6 04:35:12 EST 2000

Check Lonza Biologics for their GS expression system.
http://www.lonzabiologics.com/biologics/Default.htm

Wolfgang

> From:          "Benny Lo" <benny at holmes.cancres.nottingham.ac.uk>
> Subject:       Best vector for expressing recombinant antibody fragments?
> Date:          Wed, 5 Jul 2000 21:25:19 +0100
> To:            methods at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk

>    Does anyone here express recombinant antibody fragments regularly
>    in
> their research? Which vector do you use and do you have to refold? I
> am looking for one that gives me the highest yields (I know this
> depends on individual sequences as well) and least hassle
> (preferably no re-folding). Thanks for any advice.

-----
This message is encrypted. Use your brain to decode it.
-----
Dr. Wolfgang Schechinger, Dept. of Pathobiochemistry
University of Tuebingen, Germany
email: wolfgang.schechinger at med.uni-tuebingen.de
wwWait: http://www.medizin.uni-tuebingen.de/~wgschech/start.htm
-----