PCR primer modification

N.Sartania ns42q at udcf.gla.ac.uk
Thu Jul 6 06:33:45 EST 2000

Does anyone use Gibco gateway cloning technology?  I have got a problem
amplifying a DNA sequence  with primers containing attB
sites. It is an additional 29 bp sequence to gene specific one and perhaps
hinders annealing. I would appreciate any helpful advice to
overcome the problem: shall I play with annealing temp, Mg concentration, etc.

Nana Sartania (N.Sartania at udcf.gla.ac.uk)

xyxyxyxyxyxyxyxyxyxyxyxyxyxyxyxyxyxyxyxy

Dr.N.Sartania
IBLS-Division of Molecular Genetics
Pontecorvo Building, Anderson College Complex,
56 Dumbarton Road
University of Glasgow
Glasgow
G11 6NU
UK

Phone: <0044>-141-330-2946
Fax:	(0044>-141-330-2947
email: N.Sartania at udcf.gla.ac.uk
xyxyxyxyxyxyxyxyxyxyxyxyxyxyxyxyxyxyxyxy

---