Free the Genome online petition (fwd)

Bradley Turner bsturner at mbcrr.harvard.edu
Thu Jul 6 13:56:44 EST 2000

Hi Bionetters,

I'm passing on the following for your information or
action.

No affiliation, although Abcam does
have a rather nice antibody search site.
I guess I can be classified as a
satisfied user.

:-)
Brad Turner

                    Bradley Turner
                Beth Israel Deaconess
                    Medical Center

Harvard Medical School          617-667-1215 phone
Division of Gastroenterology    617-667-2767 fax
Room Dana 605                   bsturner at biosun.harvard.edu
330 Brookline Avenue            bturner at caregroup.harvard.edu
Boston, MA 02215                bsturner at mbcrr.harvard.edu