Biotin+Plasmid

Frank O. Fackelmayer Frank.Fackelmayer at uni-konstanz.de
Sat Jul 15 13:43:32 EST 2000

Hi Mahmood,
I don´t know of a kit for that, but you can simply label your PCR
product by using a biotinylated nucleotide (eg. biotin-dUTP) along with
the 4 normal dNTPs for PCR. It will be best to use only a small ratio of
biotinylated dNTP vs. the non-biotinylated one to make sure the PCR
works okay. I´d go for a 1:50 ratio biotin-dUTP:dTTP. That should give
you a sensible label.

Frank