Real Time PCR

Dr. Duncan Clark drc at nospam.demon.co.uk
Mon Jul 17 11:27:47 EST 2000

In article <Uv4bOKAPAwc5EANr at lineone.net>, Dr. Duncan Clark
<drc at nospam.demon.co.uk> writes
>In article <8kuoi5$3c1ou$1 at fu-berlin.de>, January Weiner
><nospam_jweiner1 at ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de> writes
>>I am much more happy
>>with their technical knowledge and experience with that of Roche, which is
>>not exactly well known for it's PCR technologies and machines.

Re-post

Sorry. I edited my reply wrongly so the last sentence didn't make sense.

Highly debatable. Roche is the main expert on PCR technologies. Who do
you think owns the real-time patents and where do you think PE gets the
real-time reagents that you use on the 5700?

Duncan

sliced from time to time....

Duncan Clark
DNAmp Ltd.