5' RACE, how far can we go???

Malathi Hari mhari at expert.cc.purdue.edu
Tue Jul 18 12:48:59 EST 2000

Hi,
	I have a question about 5'RACE. We want to RT-PCR around 3kb for
a 5'RACE reaction. USing Pfu Polymerase might be useful, but do people who
have had experience with these methods have any suggestions how to go about
this task?
Thanks in advance
Malathi
Malathi Hari					(Home)
Department of Biological Science		123 Waldron Street
Purdue University				Apartment # 5
West Lafayette, IN 47907			West Lafayette, IN 47906
(765)494-9711 (Phone)				(765)746-1545
(765)494-0876 (Fax)
mhari at bilbo.bio.purdue.edu			malathih at hotmail.com
"I refrain from publishing for fear that disputes and
controversies may be raised against me by ignoramuses."
   Sir Isaac Newton, correspondence to Liebniz