Factor Xa Antibody?

Wolfgang Schechinger Wolfgang.Schechinger at med.uni-tuebingen.de
Wed Jul 19 15:26:57 EST 2000

Blair,

did you check http://www.antibodyresource.com or http://www.scbt.com

Maybe someone who is selling expressin kits with Xa cleavage
protocols can supply an antibody (NEB, Roche Diagnostics, Stratagene,
Invitrogen, Clontech, others)

Wolfgang

> From:          RenshawB at immunex.com
> Subject:       Factor Xa Antibody?
> Date:          19 Jul 2000 19:49:58 +0100
> To:            methods at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk

> Hello Everyone,
>
> Does anyone know of a commercially available antibody against bovine
> factor Xa? I need to be able to monitor its removal from a cleavage
> reaction of a GST fusion protein. Unfortunately the two Xa chains
> run dangerously close to the cleavage products on a SDS-PAGE gel.
>
> TIA,
>
> Blair
>

> ---

-----
This message is encrypted. Use your brain to decode it.
-----
Dr. Wolfgang Schechinger, Dept. of Pathobiochemistry
University of Tuebingen, Germany
email: wolfgang.schechinger at med.uni-tuebingen.de
wwWait: http://www.medizin.uni-tuebingen.de/~wgschech/start.htm
-----