Labelling of oligos: an interesting phenomenon

Dr. Duncan Clark drc at
Wed Jul 26 11:44:41 EST 2000

In article <397EFD9F.39FA720E at>, Frank O. Fackelmayer
<Frank.Fackelmayer at> writes
>sounds interesting. I haven´t heard of that phenomenon either, but I
>wouldn´t be too surprised if PNK had a nucleotide preference. As you
>seem to have done quite some controls (and literature research) on that,
>PUBLISH IT! I personally would try Anal.Biochem. BioTechniques, or even

I am sure it has been published maybe in Analytical Biochemistry because
I have seen it somewhere about 12-24 months ago. Technical Tips online?
I don't know but there is something published out there!

sliced from time to time....

Duncan Clark
DNAmp Ltd.
Tel: +44(0)1252376288