Sv: Questions about Ph and Infection

Jose I. de las Heras Jose.delasHeras at hgu.mrc.ac.uk
Sun Jun 4 12:58:13 EST 2000

browning70 at my-deja.com wrote:

> Thanks for the insightful information. I find it a fascinating subject.
> It would be nice if there were some objective testing done with lab
> animals. That might put some of the many claims about Colloidal Silver
> to rest. It would also be interesting to see know CS is distributed
> throughout a living organism, and what percentage is actually absorbed
> into the bloodstream.

well, before actual experiments are performed on animals, experiments
that are bound to harm the animal in some way, the experiments must have
a rational that justifies harming those animals... and this is, so far,
lacking greatly.

Jose

Jose I. de las Heras            Email:  Jose.delasHeras at hgu.mrc.ac.uk
MRC Human Genetics Unit         Tel:    (0131) 3322471
Chromosome Biology Section              ext:    2316 (office)
Western General Hospital                        2311 (lab)
Edinburgh EH4 2XU               Fax:    (0131) 3432620
Scotland - United Kingdom

"Musha ring dum a doo dum a da, Whack for my daddy-o"