Need protocols on DNA isolation from plant suspension cells

Andrea Hansen webmaster at
Tue Jun 6 00:41:23 EST 2000

lemaster.34 at (Jared Quentin LeMaster) writes:
>    I am trying to isolate DNA from tobacco and Arabidopsis suspension
> cells but every time I got too much polysacchride. If you  have protocols
> or know where i can find one pls e-mail to wang.508 at Thanks in
> advance.

Look at this site:

Institut fuer Botanik III    Tel +49 211 81 12339
Heinrich-Heine-Universitaet  Fax +49 211 81 13554
Universitaetsstr.1           email : webmaster at
40225 Duesseldorf