Outlook users/prevernt HTML attachments

Dr. Duncan Clark Duncan at nospam.demon.co.uk
Fri Jun 9 06:28:44 EST 2000

In article <rh-0906000931460001 at a6-curtis.ibls.gla.ac.uk>, the esteemed
Robert Hartley <rh at mblab.gla.ac.uk> writes
>Hello all.
>As a regular on this group, I find some posts imp[ossible to decipher due
>to html attavchments, Vcard, etc.
>The OS has been running on Intel StrongARM chips (in netbook) since 1997
>so has a wealth of top class apps far superior to most on the MS platform.
>Then again I am biased. :-)

The other problem with RISC is that there isn't a spell checker with the
e-mail software.

(Only joking Bob.)

I totally agree that people should not post with HTML to a newsgroup.
They should also post their reply after any quoting and not before!

sliced from time to time....

Duncan Clark
DNAmp Ltd.
Tel: +44(0)1252376288