DNA supercoiling

Dr. R O'Kennedy r.o'kennedy at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Jun 9 12:59:13 EST 2000

I should have thought about the spec idea before !. The MDSD for
cloroquine was not that informative in that it mentions activated
charcoal but no real binding info. Maybe the Merck one will be better.
Generally we use activated charcoal "teabags" for removal of EtBr
which gets around the dust problem.

Regards

Ronan