Phosphorylation specific antibodies

Siddhartha S Mitra ssmitra at acsu.buffalo.edu
Mon Jun 12 21:24:40 EST 2000

Hello,

    I have been using New england biolab antibodies and they seem to be working
pretty well. but the best way to check for phosphorylation at a very low level I
have found is if you are able to label with 32-P ATP immunoprep with antibody of yr
favorite protein run it on a gel and do a phosphoimaging. its cumbersome to some
extent but gives solid results.

Siddhartha S Mitra
Dept of Biological Sciences
SUNY at Buffalo