Human SV40 LTAg cell lines

Ian A. York iayork at
Tue Jun 13 15:39:55 EST 2000

I want to look at the effects of overexpressing a gene in some human cell
types.  My plasmids are all SV40-ori-based.  I've seen an effect in COS7
cells (monkey, and therefore specific reagents are in short supply), and I
have seen no effect in 293T cells.

So what I'd like is at least one (and preferably several) human cell lines
which express SV40 large T antigen, and which thereby amplify
SV40-origin-containing plasmids.  What's out there that's easily

    Ian York   (iayork at  <>