Getting rid of H2O2...

Austin P. So (Hae-Jin) haejin at netinfo.ubc.caX
Thu Jun 15 17:29:30 EST 2000

What is it that you're doing? If you don't mind me saying so, that does
seem like an odd thing to do.

If you don't care about by-products or what have you or interference with
a signal, then HRP would probably be the "best" of the lot...or anything
like DCF (dichlorofluorescein). Or you could just remove the media, if it
is a cell-based assay.

--
---
Austin P. So (Hae Jin)