Gel documentation set ups-recommendations please.

Peter Pediaditakis pxpst2 at dlt.pitt.edu
Tue Jun 20 07:36:40 EST 2000

In article <394F574E.76EBE4C9 at virginia.edu>, "R. John Lye"
<rjl6n at virginia.edu> wrote:

> Nope, that's the company - I hope that they haven't stopped making
> their gel documentation system, but I can't find it on their web site
> either.

Genomic Solutions bought the gel documentation system from Milipore.
Millipore used to call it BioImage software.  When I called to purchase an
upgrade, I was told that the software has been discontinued.  It may have
been that just the Unix softawre was discontinued (I use a Sun
SparcStation).

regards,

--
Peter Pediaditakis