Real Time PCR

January Weiner nospam_jweiner1 at ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Jun 23 06:42:20 EST 2000

[ Susanne Rohrer ]
> but it looks like a fancy espresso machine and you get a flat screen with the
> computer, which looks nice in the lab. On a more scientific note, I don't know
> if this justifies the price...

Yes, it definitely *looks* nice, so LC should be your choice if this is
what is important for your research (*grin, duck and run :-) *). On the
other hand, you practically cannot use the computer for anything else then
collecting the data, so a 14' monitor would also do the job.

Cheers,
j.

--
Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum.