Real Time PCR

Dr. Duncan Clark Duncan at nospam.demon.co.uk
Fri Jun 23 06:51:10 EST 2000

In article <8ivies$5pvnn$1 at fu-berlin.de>, January Weiner
<nospam_jweiner1 at ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de> writes
>On the
>other hand, you practically cannot use the computer for anything else then
>collecting the data, so a 14' monitor would also do the job.

I would have to say that I would be very wary about using the computer
for anything else whilst it is controlling any real-time machine. From
talking to groups that have tried the I-Cycler it is an absolute no-no!
These users also lost data, mid-run or no data was collected for no
apparent reason.

Duncan
sliced from time to time....

Duncan Clark