Question: Gene Runner?

Alejandro Miguel Martin Dunn alejandro.martin at
Thu Jun 29 11:45:39 EST 2000

check out this link:
Don't know if it still works, though. It's version 3.05. If you come across
any newer versions I'd appreciate if you let me know.

PS If you can't find it contact me and I'll send you a copy.

Alejandro Martin
Centro de Ingenieria Genetica y Biotecnologia
PO Box 6162, C. Postal 10600
Ciudad Habana, CUBA
Tel: (53-7)216221, FAX: (53-7)214764

NOTICE: Incoming messages larger than