Glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate source?

Achim Recktenwald, PhD ARecktenwald at StressGen.com
Thu Mar 2 13:41:59 EST 2000

If you're really desperate and if you have the equipment for purification,
buy a block of baker's yeast and purify the enzyme yourself.  I don't know
if you can get it in the US, as well, but In Germany you can buy kg-blocks
of pressed yeast for bakeries or restaurants.
As far as I can remember (did it ~20 years ago as a student in university),
the purification is not too difficult.

Cheers,

Achim

news:38BC5134.A22C39E3 at bimcore.emory.edu...