gene categories

Laura F. Marek lmarek at iastate.edu
Fri Mar 3 15:33:19 EST 2000

I am interested in sorting BLAST results from a BAC-end sequencing project
into gene categories.  I thought I had recently seen a post on this
subject in which a responder indicated a reference for such standard
categories for yeast and/or E. coli.  I have searched this newsgroup's
archives without locating such a reference as well as the Arabidopsis and
the autosequencing newsgroup archives, two other groups that I read
regularly.  Does anyone remember seeing such a post or know anything about
such a reference?  I would be very grateful for the information.

Thanks much.

Laura Fredrick Marek
Iowa State University
lmarek at iastate.edu