How to find citations for published papers

Petr Kuzmic pkuzmic at
Thu Mar 16 15:49:26 EST 2000

> Zhencai Wu wrote:
> Dear netters,
> I got a question from my friend. He asked me how to find out how many
> times of his published papers have been citated in the scientific
> community.

The Science Citation Index (SCI, is published
by the Institute of Scientific Information (ISI,  However, this costs money.  You have to be at
a place that has an institutional subscription.  Ask a science librarian
on your campus for help in finding out more about SCI.

	-- PK

Petr Kuzmic, Ph.D. * BioKin, Ltd. * Consulting & Software Development * (608) 256-4790 * (608) 256-1269 FAX