Sterilin Universals heat resistance.

Chris H Lindley chris at scotgate2.demon.co.uk
Thu Mar 16 16:39:13 EST 2000

I don't know about the Sterilin tubes, but Falcons do start to distort
when you boil them. I know, I lost somebody else's sample when
I told them that they "won't!" :-(

Cheers
Chris

--
  Chris H. Lindley
  School of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Leeds
  chris at scotgate2.demon.co.uk     chrishl at bmb.leeds.ac.uk
  WarpUK:UK OS/2 Users group, www.warp.in-uk.net
  Molecular Biology & OS/2, www.scotgate.demon.co.uk