Wolfgang Schechinger Wolfgang.Schechinger at
Mon Mar 20 06:44:00 EST 2000

How do I request or cancel e-mail subscriptions to BIOSCI newsgroups?

Instructions for subscribing and unsubscribing to the BIOSCI
newsgroups by e-mail are included in the BIOSCI info sheet which can
be obtained from either of the following two addresses:

Administrative Address               Location
biosci at                Europe, Africa, and Central Asia
biosci at                   Americas and the Pacific Rim

Send an email containing the word "help" in the body to one of the
these adresses