subscribe

Wolfgang Schechinger Wolfgang.Schechinger at med.uni-tuebingen.de
Mon Mar 20 06:44:00 EST 2000

How do I request or cancel e-mail subscriptions to BIOSCI newsgroups?

Instructions for subscribing and unsubscribing to the BIOSCI
newsgroups by e-mail are included in the BIOSCI info sheet which can
be obtained from either of the following two addresses:

Administrative Address               Location
----------------------               --------
biosci at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk                Europe, Africa, and Central Asia
biosci at net.bio.net                   Americas and the Pacific Rim

Send an email containing the word "help" in the body to one of the
these adresses

Cheers,

Wo

> From:          divyavenugopal at hotmail.com ("divya venugopal")
> Subject:       subscribe
> Date:          20 Mar 2000 11:18:57 -0000
> To:            methods at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk

> What is the procedure for subscription.  Pl. send the details.
> Thank you.
>
> ---
-----
This message is encrypted. Use your brain to decode it.
-----
Dr. Wolfgang Schechinger, Dept. of Pathobiochemistry
University of Tuebingen, Germany
email: wolfgang.schechinger at med.uni-tuebingen.de
wwWait: http://www.medizin.uni-tuebingen.de/~wgschech/start.htm
-----