Kinase inhibitor party-pack?

Ke Wei victorke at duke.edu
Wed Mar 22 04:55:52 EST 2000

Without knowing more detail, it is hard to direct you to the right
direction.  Signal transduction pathway is complicated.  Looks like
it is receptor related problem.  I would not go any further without
checking out a couple of receptors first.

Promega has some kits and kinase inhibitors
you may find useful.

Good luck!