Disposable cell counting chambers

Jens Tornoe jtNOjtSPAM at neurosearch.dk.invalid
Mon Mar 27 07:59:16 EST 2000

Hello all.

In my current lab, we are using the good old-fashioned glass
Bürker-Türk cell counting slides for cell culture. They are a
pain to work with when you have to determine cell concentrations
for a lot of flasks. I know that there exist some plastic single-
use counting slides, but I have not been able to find them. The
ones I have seen had 10 chambers per slide and they were
distributed by a German company called Madaus Diagnostik. MD
does not sell these chambers anymore, so is there anyone out
there who knows where we can get such chambers?

Thanks,

Jens

Jens Tornoe
NsGene