Disposable cell counting chambers

Ulrich Oppitz ulrich.oppitz at innovatis.com
Wed Mar 29 12:45:59 EST 2000

Dear Dr. Tornoe!

If you are doing a lot of cell culturing, you might want to try an
automated cell counter based on an optical system, not only counting
cells but dying them with trypan blue and differentiating between viable
an non-viable cells.  The Cedex system counts 20 fields per count and
takes the average of all counts. It is not user-dependent, i.e. all
techs can use it and you will get consistent results. If you are
interested please contact me or visit our web-site under
www.innovatis.com.

Dr. Ulrich Oppitz
Ulrich.Oppitz at innovatis.com

---