Put your science knowledge and sales savvy to work!

dtoolbox at my-deja.com dtoolbox at my-deja.com
Mon May 1 13:14:59 EST 2000

ACCOUNT SALES CONSULTANT
BALTIMORE, MD
BECKMAN COULTER, INC.

Beckman Coulter, Inc. is a leading provider of
instrument systems and complementary products that
simplify and automate laboratory processes.

We view this as a great opportunity to combine a
passion for sales with solid understanding of
science and research to grow a visible territory
with enormous untapped potential. Your mission, as
our Account Sales Consultant, is to provide
outstanding service and consultative support to
your existing customer base while aggressively
growing the territory.

We want you to be as selective as we are! For the
'insider's view' of this position, and to pursue
it online, please visit
www.beckmancoulter.jobinfo.com -- or call 800/276-
0109 (24 hours) and refer to position 6192--DEJA.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.