Pierce T-Gel kit??

Richard Williams rew1000 at nospam.cam.ac.uk
Tue May 2 11:59:11 EST 2000

<nospam at our.site> wrote in message news:8eml46$ess$1 at icrf.news...
> This message has been posted by:  612 right
<i.hinners at REMOVE-THIS-TO-SENDicrf.icnet.uk>

All the product manuals are at www.piercenet.com

This one is at
http://www.piercenet.com/Technical/Docs/Instructions/0409MR-1.PDF

The buffers are

T-Gel T Binding Buffer, 1000 ml ,0.5 M potassium sulfate, 50 mM sodium
phosphate,
0.05% sodium azide, pH 8.0.
T-Gel T Elution Buffer, 1000 ml, 50 mM sodium phosphate, 0.05% sodium azide,
pH 8.0.
2X Concentrated T-Gel T Column Storage Buffer, 100 ml 1 M Tris and 0.05%
sodium azide, pH 7.4.

--
Richard Williams
Institute of Biotechnology, University of Cambridge