The "Lunchbox" Immunoabsorbent Technique

Ed Rybicki ed at molbiol.uct.ac.za
Thu May 4 07:59:03 EST 2000

I noticed - during a search I did of methods I had posted over the
years, because I realised I had never archived any of them B-) - that I
never actually followed thru on a promise to fully describe a "lunchbox"
immunoadsorbent / immunopreparative technique I once briefly mentioned a
few years back.  I have now OCRed the original text, and it is to be
found here: http://www.uct.ac.za/microbiology/ababs.htm.  This is useful
for making monospecific antibody preps from impure protein extracts,
among a number of other applications.
--
                     Ed Rybicki, PhD
      Dept Microbiology     |   ed at molbiol.uct.ac.za
   University of Cape Town  | rybicki at ucthpx.uct.ac.za
   Private Bag, Rondebosch  |  phone: x27-21-650-3265
      7701, South Africa    |   fax: x27-21-689 7573
    WWW URL: http://www.uct.ac.za/microbiology/ed.html

       "Organised people just have limited horizons"