Sau3AI partial digestion problem!!!

nospam at our.site nospam at our.site
Thu May 4 13:28:50 EST 2000

This message has been posted by:  612 right <i.hinners at REMOVE-THIS-TO-SENDicrf.icnet.uk>

Dear Rodney,
I tried to that by varying the time frame, but I also had difficulties to
get reproducible results depending on the scale of the digest....
I ended up doing full digest with a numer of different enzymes that cut
more rarely......

Sorry, maybe not of much help nor encouriging...
Ina

--
Ina Hinners
ICRF