Some Minor Questions Re SDS PAGE :

Mehdi Alimadadi mehdia at
Sun May 7 15:38:35 EST 2000

Dear Scientists,

I need answers to the following questions:

1.  Should the protein standards be diluted with loading buffer before
     it is not needed?

2.  Do the protein standards also need to be boiled before loading?

3.  Once boiled for 5 min with loading buffer, the protein stock samples
could be
     stored in -20 but do they need to be boiled again each time before

4.  When I have far different concentrations of proteins, do I need to
precipitate and dilute again in order to have approximately similar
concentrations within equal total volume, in order to have a perfect run?

Thanks, in advance